FUCK IT.
What's the use of winning 8bucks from a soccer bet and then losing your entire wallet after that?
No use. That's why.
I hope the fucked person we took my wallet goes to hell. Or has his/her wallet lost too.
I'm cursing you!! WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My neoprints :(
Thursday, July 01, 2004
Previous Posts
- Ants (as in the insect type) are getting on my ner...
- First day of school! Not exactly that good or bad....
- brief update k? not too long not too short :D -wat...
- hell-low! no i shall follow lawrence. heaven-high!...
- hellooooo ((: kinda tired to type properly huh. so...
- I'm so bored. Was actually going to buy things tod...
- So it's the retarded aCtiNg cUteX wOrx game for me...
- passerby : er. hello. i'm sorry i would mind if yo...
- Hello! Today will be a boring day as usual. And i ...
- check it out here. The Curtains: Your Secrets You...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home